Wondering what all the fuss is about beacons? Interested in what the future of location marketing holds for your brand? At Yext, we’ve got answers and a breakthrough new product that will connect businesses of all sizes with mobile consumers in a whole new way.
Join us as we take BeaconMania to Chicago on Tuesday, October 27th from 8:15AM to 12:30PM.
During this half-day event, we explore "the home field advantage" that stores, restaurants, and other location-based businesses possess as well as how they can maximize that advantage with increasingly mobile consumers.
Our BeaconMania Chicago agenda will include:
- An introduction to Xone™ - the revolutionary new product from Yext that leverages Bluetooth® beacon technology to create opportunities for in-store and post-visit customer engagement like never before - from Howard Lerman, Yext’s CEO & co-founder.
- A keynote on “The Power of Location” from Jeffrey K. Rohrs, Yext CMO and author of AUDIENCE: Marketing in the Age of Subscribers, Fans & Followers.
- An expert panel on "The Future of Location Marketing" featuring:
- Lisa Weinstein, President of Global Digital, Data & Analytics Starcom MediaVest Group
- Dan Boron, VP of eCommerce, FTD
- Dan Olson, CEO of Upcity
- An opportunity to network with fellow location marketers and experience Xone™ first-hand on your smartphone.
Register today and we’ll see you in Chicago for BeaconMania 2015!
12 E. Ohio St., #100
Chicago, IL 60611